16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Grulla 16 Bore For Sale
amcfarland@sisna.com
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 pm  Reply with quote

I'm preparing to return to Scotland soon, and I would like to find a great home for an absolutely stunning, tight, Grulla 217 Rounded Body Sidelock Ejector. I recently had JJ Perodeau refinish the barrels from the typical Spanish hot dip blue to best British rust blacking, and strip and clean the gun too. The well figured wood has a new red coloured, high gloss London finish in the Boss tradition and is flawless without a dent or scratch. The upgraded chequering by JJ is fine and crisp too. There is a silver initial oval on the stock ready for the owner's initials. The gun was hand engraved in the Boss pattern, with a stunning coin finish. All of the bits are coin finished too, and the wood-to-metal fit is "spot on". Front trigger is hinged, and trigger guard is rolled for a right-handed shooter. The barrels are 28" in length, with a game rib, and choked 1/4 (IC) & 1/2 (modified). Stock dimensions are 14 3/4" LOP to a Paul Hodgins chequered butt. Drop at comb is 1.5", and drop at heel is 2.5". Cast-off is 3/16"/1/4". Overall weight is 6.5 lbs. The gun is cased in a Galazan leather trunk case with canvas cover and red felt interior with maker's label, Galazan 2 piece cleaning rod with brass jag, brass brush, and mop contained in their own black leather case. Also included is a fitted and ground set of Galazan turnscrews with ebony handles. The guys at my sporting clays club drooled when they saw this gun on display last weekend, and you will too. My price for everything is $5.5K FIRM. I will not negotiate as I have over $7.5k invested in this gun. Serious inquiries only, please. Digital photos available upon request. Thanks for your interest, Mac.
Dave Miles
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:26 pm  Reply with quote

I think you should post this over on the Gunshop BBS.
http://gunshop.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Also, include some contact information. I see no way to contact you. Wink