16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  High End 16ga Cleaning Kit & 16ga Hevi-Shot Ammo
kb
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:23 pm  Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank those who have purchased the excess shotgun ammo I posted about here during the last week or so. All purchases have been shipped out to the respective buyers via UPS this week. Before I get into the subject of shotgun ammo, I want to let everyone know that I have decided to sell something really nice.

I have a 100% brand new and unused Holland & Holland 16 gauge cleaning kit for sale. Rather than describe it, let me direct you to this link which has a picture of the kit (you can move your cursor over the picture for a better look) and shows its price of $465. Here in the U.S. the only place you can obtain the H&H shotgun cleaning kits is the gun room of Holland & Holland in NYC. That is where mine came from.

http://hollandandholland.com/product/shotgun-cleaning-kit/

Everything is there that you see in the picture. The cleaning rods are still wrapped in plastic and the snap caps are still wrapped in paper, etc. (If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.)

H&H is asking $465.00 PLUS shipping for this first class cleaning kit (your beloved 16ga deserves the best!). I am willing to offer members of the 16 Gauge Society the chance to buy this kit for $315 with NO shipping charge. (That is a savings of over $150!) If you are interesting please email me at: kbukovich@gmail.com

Getting back to the 16ga Hevi-Shot CLASSIC DOUBLES ammo ( 2 3/4-inch, 1 oz, 1150 fps, #6 shot), I have sold some since my posting went up but I think there may have been a misunderstanding. When I quoted the MSRP in [ ] that was NOT my asking price. It was only a reference point. (Actually my MSRP quote for this load was low -- doing some research I found that it is selling for $40+ for a box of ten shells.)
Right now I am asking $25.00 for a box of ten -- plus I will pay UPS shipping costs.
That is a current savings of $15+ a box! Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions by emailing me at kbukovich@gmail.com

The 20 gauge Hevi-Shot Classic Doubles ammo (3-inch, 1 oz buffered, 1250 fps, #6 shot) is also $25 a box of ten and I will pay shipping costs at UPS.
The 20 gauge Hevi-Shot Pheasant ammo (2 3/4-inch, 7/8 oz, 1250 fps, #6 shot) is only $20 for a box of ten rounds. NOTE: to use this ammo your shotgun barrels must be able to shoot steel shot safely -- even though this is not a steel load.

I still have the HULL HIGH PHEASANT and some boxes of the Kent/Gamebore Pure Gold shells in 12 gauge too so feel to inquire about those.

Thanks,
Keith
kbukovich@gmail.com
Woody402
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:19 pm  Reply with quote

PM sent.