16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Bargain! Bargain! Unadvertised Belgian Browining Sweet 16
czech
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:35 pm  Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I thought I'd pass this one on to whoever needs a really nice Sweet 16 and just can't afford what's out there now.

I was really thinking of buying it and offering it for a couple hundred more at the next gun show, but I've had such a run of good luck lately that I think I need to pass this one on to the next guy.

Anyway, a gunsmith in Carson City, Nevada has a really nice Sweet 16 on sale for $700!!! It has very good wood...just a couple of scratches that you'd put on it hunting your first season anyway...and very good blue...just a couple of very small rub marks on the receiver and a couple of small scratches on the barrel. Look at it on the rack and you'd say it was beautiful. Barrel is 26" full choke, plain (no rib) with a matte finish on the top. Stock has a round knob. If it has any flaw at all, the stock may have been cut when the Pachmyer recoil pad was put on, so email him your LOP requirements. He's willing to put a spacer between the pad and stock to extend it a bit.

He's selling it as a favor to a friend as part of an estate sale, so there's no profit in it for him. And this gunsmith is more used to selling $7000 shotguns than $700 shotguns, so it's not even advertised on his web site.

Anyway, don't delay! If you don't act soon, I will probably snap this one up and resell it myself...there is a big gun show coming to town soon.

Good luck! His name is Lee LeBas, and you can see his website at www.LeArmes.com, or email him at LeArmes@MSN.com. Another plus: he's a big 16 ga fan!
Birdswatter
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:19 pm  Reply with quote

FYI......That website address does not work........
Ga16ga
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:20 am  Reply with quote

Try - http://www.learmes.com/