16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Update on Hevi-Shot Ammo Inventory Available for Sale
kb
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:34 am  Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I have been getting some emails from followers of the 16GA Society who missed my original listing from late last year regarding the availability of the various
Hevi-Shot ammo inventory I have left. A couple days ago I shipped out five boxes to a fellow in MN and I am now in a position to give an accurate count. I originally intended to hold back some boxes for my own use but I have decided to list everything available currently.

The BEST & QUICKEST way to contact me is at: kbukovich@gmail.com

Okay here is the list and prices:

Hevi-Shot Classic Doubles (safe for vintage guns) in 16 gauge ( 2 3/4-inch, 1 oz, 1150 fps, #6 shot): there are 26 boxes left (ten shells per box) for $25 a box and I pay shipping.

Hevi-Shot Classic Doubles in 20ga (3-inch, 1 oz buffered, 1250 fps, #6 shot): there are 16 boxes left (ten shells per box) for $25 a box and I pay shipping.

Hevi-Shot Pheasant in 20 gauge (this has harder pellets that the Classic Doubles and should only be used in barrels safe for steel shot even though this is NOT a steel shot load) with 2 3/4-inch, 7/8 oz, 1250 fps, #6 shot. There are 23 boxes left at ten rounds per box. My price for these are less: $20 per box and I pay the shipping.

If there are any questions or to place an order feel free to email me at: kbukovich@gmail.com

I ship via UPS promptly and will let you know when your payment arrives and when your order is shipped via email. Payment by money order -- postal or bank.

Finally, I want to address a question that has come up before. Will I consider selling all the boxes of a particular load at a reduced price -- i.e., a sort of bulk order. The answer is yes but with an important qualifier: it must be a reasonable offer. I will not consider fire sale price offers. Remember too that I am paying shipping (unless you want to make that part of your bid). A couple of inquiries/offers that arrived my way for all my 16ga Hevi-Shot resembled promotional lead shot ammo pricing at Wal-Mart. I am not going to entertain that sort of thing and would rather sell off a few boxes at a time to hunters and sportsmen across the country who are willing to be fair.

Again, contact me at: kbukovich@gmail.com

Happy New Year to everyone!

Regards,
Keith in MI
Ted Schefelbein
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:32 pm  Reply with quote

Email sent.

Best,
Ted