16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Special Pricing on some Hevi-Shot for Sale --limited amounts
kb
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:13 pm  Reply with quote

Everyone,

I want to thank all those followers of the 16ga Society who have been kind enough to purchase some of my extra Hevi-Shot ammo. I just send some more out last week to readers of this forum. Naturally, the interest was keen on the 16 gauge Hevi-Shot that I had (and still have some left in #6 shot -- Classic Doubles -- for $25 a box of ten).

However, there is some 20 gauge Hevi-Shot that I would like to move too. So I am going to make a discount offer on some limited quantities I have.

(1) Hevi-Shot Classic Doubles 20ga, 3-inch, 1 oz, #6 shot, 1250 fps, ten rounds to a box, and the shot is buffered. Now I have 6 individual boxes that I bought some time back BEFORE the big price jump in Hevi-Shot ammo. Ordinarily I would ask
$25 a box but right now I will sell all six boxes as a package deal for $20 a box or $120 total.
I will pay the shipping! This is a deal and this load is good upland choice for 20 gauge fans.

(2) Hevi-Shot Pheasant 20ga, 2 3/4-inch, 7/8 oz, #6 shot, 1250 fps, ten rounds to a box. Unlike the Classic Doubles load above which is safe in vintage guns, the Pheasant H-S loads need to be used in barrels that are safe for steel shoot because the pheasant loads consist of harder shot (but not steel). I have three (3) individual boxes which ordinarily I would ask $20 for. But as a package deal I will sell for $45 all three and I will pay the shipping.

When these are gone all my individual boxes will be sold and all that is left will be in flats -- which I will probably sell to. But since I bought these individual boxes at a time when prices were a bit lower, I am willing to pass the savings on to you.

THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME is by using this email address:

kbukovich@gmail.com

I prefer payment to be in money order form. If there are any questions regarding this offer or my other Hevi-Shot loads please feel free to drop me an email line.
But the offers (1) and (2) above are package deals which I don't want to break into smaller units (since I have to pay the shipping costs).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Keith in Michigan
kbukovich@gmail.com