16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Brand New Browning Upland Repel-Tex Hunting Coat for Sale!
kb
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:06 pm  Reply with quote

Everyone,

I have collected too many hunting coats/jackets and want to offer one for sale here on the 16 Gauge Society forum.

The coat I have on hand is a brand new, still with hang tags, BROWNING UPLAND REPEL-TEX hunting coat in the color of Acorn-Olive (read brown & hunter green).
The size is Medium but this coat runs big -- I take a Large an it fits me nicely.
I originally purchased this at Woodbury Outfitters in Ohio for $169.99 when they first came out. It is a quality hunting coat with a strong exterior for protection.
(Mine is a non-smoker, non-pet home.)

Here are the features:

(1) Front load and rear double-entry blood-proof game bag

(2) Shell pockets that retract to expose shell loops -- this is Browning's Pocket Expander System for easy conversion to exposed shell loops

(3) Handwarmer pockets and adjustable cuffs

(4) Inside shoulder pockets to hold Browning REACTAR pads -- which are sold separately

(5) Zip front with snap storm flap -- in other words front zipper with snap storm front

(6) Hook & Loop front pocket flaps for easy access

(7) D-Rings for dog-training/handling accessories

(Cool Corduroy lined collar and full green polyester lined back/interior

(9) Two zipper front pockets and inside zipper pocket

(10) I believe the weight is 4lbs 10 oz and about 30 inches long

If you put "Browning Upland Repel-Tex Jacket" in the Google search engine you will see pictures of the partial blaze orange version -- mine is exactly the same except for the color difference. Sierra Trading Post did have some on clearance for $89.95 but they are gone now.

I will ask $85.00 for mine and I will pay the shipping! Now that is a buy!

The BEST way to reach me is at: kbukovich@gmail.com

I would like payment to be in money order form. If you have any questions feel free to reach me via email. (I will see your message faster that way.)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Keith in MI
kbukovich@gmail.com