16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Low Pressure Group
JNW
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:55 pm  Reply with quote

I joined the 16 gauge Low Pressure Group years ago. I hadn't looked at it for 2-3 years so I went back in today to look around. It appears that the last time new data was added was in 2011. Am I navigating the site correctly? Always seemed a little rough to find information there, but then again I am not a technology wizard. Just want to know what I'm missing out on.
Thanks,
Jeff
MaximumSmoke
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:38 am  Reply with quote

Jeff -- Go into the files section and find "16 ga loads - Updated 07-03-10.xls". That's the one you want. It's the latest. It's just an Excel file, and the data is "sortable" in the column headings in the usual Excel fashion. It's quite easy to use. Also, if you haven't worked with it before, the different sheets are available with the controls in the lower left corner. There is a lot of good info in the "Guide" sheet. Don't forget to "Enable Editing" up at the top (highlighted in orange/tan), otherwise you won't be able to sort the data sheet. It's best to simply save the whole Excel file to your computer so you don't have to log on to the Yahoo group all the time.

Very sorry to miss the 16 Ga. Shoot at SStP yesterday. I somehow became over-committed. Went to an antique motorcycle show and party with my daughter and her boyfriend. Lots of fun and noise, but no shooting -- and that's a good thing at a motorcycle show!
JNW
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:43 am  Reply with quote

Tony,
Thanks for the tips. You were missed at the shoot yesterday. Rob did not receive nearly enough heckling. Glad you had a good if gunpowder free day.
Regards,
Jeff