16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  I'm selling a few guns to make room for others in the safe
Dannyboy175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:09 am  Reply with quote

Having bird dogs, I don't do much rifle hunting any more, but for some reason have kept buying rifles...

I am going to put ads up on Gunbroker.com, but thought I'd give everyone here a shot at them first and save me the trouble of listing them. For now, I'm not currently selling any shotguns outright (maybe a trade in the works). I'm a southpaw, so the bolt action guns are left hand actions. Here is what I am selling:

Marlin 1895G Guide Gun, .45/70, wood stock, stainless barrel, replaced factory iron sights with ghost ring and factory lever with open loop cowboy action lever.

Remington 7600, .35 Whelen, excelent wood, custom carbine barrel, Cabelas 3-9-50 scope.

Tikka T3 Left Hand, .243Win, stainless barrel/synthetic stock, silver 3-9 Leuipold Vari-X II scope, (never fired).

Browning A Bolt Left Hand, .338 Win Mag, stainless stalker, muzzle brake, Leuipold Vari-X II scope, extra clip.

Savage Model 10 Predator, .260Rem, fluted barrel, synthetic Max 1 cammo stock, Vortex Viper 4-16-44 scope (never fired).

Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of these rifles.

I'm sorry if the fact that these aren't 16ga. shotguns is in violation of an explicit rule or the spirit of the forum. If its inappropriate or frowned upon, I'll remove my post.

skeettx
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:42 am  Reply with quote

Very Happy Selling a rifle or two to make room for another 16 gauge shotgun is NOT a bad thing Very Happy

Dannyboy175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:53 am  Reply with quote

skeettx wrote:
Very Happy Selling a rifle or two to make room for another 16 gauge shotgun is NOT a bad thing Very Happy

Yes, this is the plan... I'm trying to stop short of selling my other gauge shotguns (it's not their fault that they weren't born as a 16ga.), but I figure there isn't much I can't do in North America with a .270win and a .300WSM.