16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Cheddites stick in chamber, fail to extract, fet, any help?
casebro
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:47 pm  Reply with quote

And if you read through the whole thread you will also find posts of "I've got a dozen M12s and NONE extract Cheddites" and "same here, WTF?" . And some "Gee, my SxS extracts fine", all of which I researched, experimented, and solved.

So I'll put you in the wagon circler camp. Circling the wagons in defense of an outsider. Do you guys feel attacked by a newbie?

I was expecting the exchange of knowledge, not a clique that can't handle original thought processes. So I don't think I'll bother with a paying membership just to prod the moderators. Doubt it would do any good- I suspect the Mods are inner circle too.

Dying with all ten fingers is like dying with money in the bank- you could have had more fun!
Dogchaser37
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:26 pm  Reply with quote

Well,

I think a number of folks explained why the real problem of extracting hulls had to do with your firearm. I believe that your problem was solved when you replaced parts in your firearm. I really don't consider that closing ranks, I consider that being given good advice as the proof is in the pudding.

Be careful when you ask a 16 gauge question on this forum, because you will always find the answer here. Whether you like the answer or not is another issue.

Anyway, glad that your Mod 12 is now ejecting Cheddite hulls and you can have fun with it.

WyoChukar
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:09 am  Reply with quote

Where's Michael Buffer when you need him?

PRONGHORNSOUTH
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:22 pm  Reply with quote

fn16ga wrote:
Dogchaser37 wrote:
Where is old GG anyway?

hope he is well.

+1

+1 again!
Wink