16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns  ~  New B. Rizzini 16 Gauge SxS
Sporting Days
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:15 pm  Reply with quote

"YES. Would it be so hard to offer a 16ga steel load in 7's or 6's for dove/quail/snipe in no tox areas?"

Impossible to find. It must not even exist. Had to leave the 16 gauge at home last dove season opener and use the 20 gauge -- oh, the shame! -- because I simply could not find any nontoxic upland 16 loads for doves, which was required on state public land I was hunting.

I'm in CA where ordering ammo online is prohibited. C'mon ammo makers. Get with it.
DiamondHunts
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:54 pm  Reply with quote

Well folks this is my first post, thanks for allowing me to become part of this group. I have to say I’ve been lurking around for some time and came across this particular post. The gun originally posted caught my attention. I called Gordy & Son’s Outfitters which is my local stocking Rizzini dealer about the said gun. Within an hour or so they let me know that the gun posted on Rizzini’s site was still in stock and available for purchase. In a knee jerk reaction I said order it. Yesterday I took possession and was extremely pleased with the overall appearance, fit and finish. The gun out of the box weighs 5lb 12oz. At the current LOP it’s a little short and not quite enough drop at the comb. I’ve put a Galco leather slip on pad which has added a little length and in turn a little drop. Today I was able to put it on the pattern board and shoot a couple rounds of 5-Stand. Over all I’m extremely happy with my purchase. Looking forward to a few upcoming clay shoots (TX State, Southern SxS and The Adams Cup) that I hope to shoot it in.
skeettx
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm  Reply with quote

Hello DiamondHunts
Welcome on your first posting Smile
Congrats on the new Rizzini
Mike

Sporting Days
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:49 am  Reply with quote

Congratulations DiamondHunts. Love to see some photos of your new gun. Nice going!!