16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns  ~  Short 16ga Shells at Cabela's?
bikecop1
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 pm  Reply with quote

Byron Whitlock wrote:
I use the Remington game loads often in my rem M11 and in my Win M12 and they work better than full 70mm hulls. I put a tape to an empty rem hull and measured 2 5/8. They also work fine in my 29/16 chambered LC Smith.

A good place to get the Remington shells is at Academy. They sell for $7.99/25 for a normal price with occasional online sales. Free shipping included in most cases. Buy a case of them and they will be delivered to you.

Our academy’s in Ga sell them for 7.99 also. The local high school sporting events give tickets for 10 off of 50 at Dicks sporting goods. Academy will match it. I will buy 7 boxes at 7.99 and use the coupon so I wind up getting them at just over 6.50 a box.
bikecop1
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:45 pm  Reply with quote

Byron Whitlock wrote:
I use the Remington game loads often in my rem M11 and in my Win M12 and they work better than full 70mm hulls. I put a tape to an empty rem hull and measured 2 5/8. They also work fine in my 29/16 chambered LC Smith.

A good place to get the Remington shells is at Academy. They sell for $7.99/25 for a normal price with occasional online sales. Free shipping included in most cases. Buy a case of them and they will be delivered to you.

Our academy’s in Ga sell them for 7.99 also. The local high school sporting events give tickets for 10 off of 50 at Dicks sporting goods. Academy will match it. I will buy 7 boxes at 7.99 and use the coupon so I wind up getting them at just over 6.50 a box.
bikecop1

Byron Whitlock wrote:

bikecop1

[quote="Byron Whitlock"]I use the Remington game loads often in my rem M11 and in my Win M12 and they work better than full 70mm hulls. I put a tape to an empty rem hull and measured 2 5/8. They also work fine in my 29/16 chambered LC Smith.

A good place to get the Remington shells is at Academy. They sell for $7.99/25 for a normal price with occasional online sales. Free shipping included in most cases. Buy a case of them and they will be delivered to you.[/quote]