16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  FAIR 900LX english stock *DEALER COST*
Doubles and Dogs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:27 am  Reply with quote

[size=18]**selling at COST** Up for sale is a gorgeous FAIR 900LX 16g. This little gun looks absolutely beautiful.

Last edited by Doubles and Dogs on Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:18 am; edited 7 times in total

Dave Miles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:31 am  Reply with quote

What is the name of your store?
Do you have a website?
The item number for GunsAmerica doesn't work.

Doubles and Dogs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:40 am  Reply with quote

I will check the Guns America listing number. I do not have a "brick and mortar" store. I am a banker by day and have bought/sold and traded fine - higher grade shotguns for 9 years. I have maintained a website in the past - but have not lately.
With family, work and my pointers all requiring 100% of my time - I have decided to liquidate the inventory that I do not personally use.

Dave Miles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:43 am  Reply with quote

Well, in that case, have any Parkers you care to part with. Very Happy

Doubles and Dogs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:49 am  Reply with quote

Honestly, this is just about the last of the 20 or so that I have unloaded. Other 16's that have already found new homes included an incredible Darne V19, perfectly restored Fox and too many high grade LC Smiths to remember!

I will be heading to northern Wisconsin chasing grouse from 10/11 - 10/15 and will be unable to check this post.

Dave Miles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:54 am  Reply with quote

Darn, I would've loved to have seen (or bought) the incredible Darne V19.

ryan3326
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:30 am  Reply with quote

Wow - good price. I bought a 900 EL from Cabelas last January for $5100. It is an incredible gun and I am deadly on pheasants with it. In person - there is no comparison between the 900LX and the 900EL - night and day!

Last edited by ryan3326 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doubles and Dogs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:31 am  Reply with quote

Doubles and Dogs wrote:
**selling at COST** Up for sale is a gorgeous FAIR 900EL "Extra Lux" 16g. This little gun looks absolutely beautiful. The 900 EL is the top of the FAIR line. Boasting more intricate engraving in full coverage and the best selection of wood than the well appointed model "LX".

Hand picked walnut stock with elegant figure, deep checkering, checkered butt and a sculpted Schnabel forend. The coin finished receiver boasts full coverage, tasteful, hand cut deep relief and bulino style engraving. Game scenes include woodcock, grouse and pheasant - signed by engraver.

The timeless lines of this over & under hide some of its more modern conveniences - flush fitting chokes, ejectors and single selective trigger. All dimensions are of course unmodified - 14.5" LOP and 26" barrels. Rizzini is one of very few manufacturers that use "scaled frames" on their guns. That means that this little 16 is all 16! Not 16 guage barrels thrown onto a 12 or 20 guage receiver. The current Blue Book of Gun Values lists the retail price at $5,995. This gun is new and unfired and comes complete with all packaging, manuals and accessories.

We are liquidating inventory - Very serious offers will be considered. My cost was $4750.00. High resolution photos available for those interested send request to doublesanddogs@comcast.net .

Gun is also listed on GunsAmerica.com - listing #976869706

3 day inspection period upon delivery. New items must be returned unfired for refund.

Last edited by Doubles and Dogs on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

MGF
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:57 am  Reply with quote

Have a Verona 501, a FAIR LX900 and and a FAIR 600 Gold. Would love to acquire this one, but don't have the coin. Sincerely: Good luck on the sale. I love my FAIRs and hope someone gives this one a good home.
Doubles and Dogs
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:03 pm  Reply with quote

gun has been sold (10/27/07)