16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Pheasant with a 1620 and my young Britt
jig
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:15 pm  Reply with quote

Beautifull lil brittany - like to have one just like her. She's prettier than most brits I've seen lately. Something about female dogs that are pretty and can hunt I have a weakness for. As for the 1620 its pretty as well and the woods got some marble to it not unlike my Win 21. I love light and heavy guns is my problem. I like them all too much. I was just looking at the Parker Trojan last night under some bright lights. First time I really sat down and looked at it in detail and hard. Its a damn hardware store gun they say!! But by today's standards its incredible. It's so substantial and just wreaks quality, that is just not seen in much of anything these days.
Same with your 1620 it wreaks quality too. Funny thing with my Parker Hardware store special is that: throw some engraving on it and some ejectors and its suddenly a 10,000 gun depending of course, the engraving.
But even looking at all the brand new guns of all different MFG at the store the other day, made me go home and sit down and REALLY take a look. Plus, I'd just read this new book I bought on Doublegunsmithing and building custom doubles and drillings. Great gun and dog!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just walked in the door from 3 days on the road and its good to be home.