16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns  ~  Dead Horse!!!!
KyBrad16ga
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:18 pm  Reply with quote

hunshatt wrote:
Brad I'm kinda retarded, so the only real thing I got out of it was the analogy where you compared the pheasent killin laser beam Merkel, to the hyundi like Browning and thier insentric values. I think, and I maybe parphrasing but what I thought you said was chocolate covered strawberrys(the merkel) are worth more than dried out juju beans(Brownings) , well all I can say is Duuuuuuuuh, don't take a global economist to figure that one out.

Thudddddddddddddd

Actually the comparison was between a Merkel O/U and a Browning O/U rather than one of your "pheasent killin laser beam" sxs Merkel's like the 47E or the 1620. However, the point still stands. It's an apples to crabapples comparison (remember those sour things from when you were a kid and would be dared to eat them? bleah...).

Having never had the chance to mess around with a Merkel o/u, I couldn't tell you if it is as good a laser beam killin machine, but they do have a good reputation. I have to say though, I fell in love with a Grade III Browning 16 in the KC Cabela's last year. I just didnt have the $ for it. Oh well...

Brad