16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Ripped from the headlines of double gun .com/ this sat
hunshatt
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:29 am  Reply with quote

FR: Hunshatt/ToolMan Productions in association
with the P.G.C.A.

To all you poor brothers and sisters, hopelessly afflicted with the malady, known only as
"sidebycitis". You are cordially invited to attend the first rendezvous of, The New England Double Gun Addicts, this Saturday ( May 13th),
at The Addieville East Farm Rehabilitation Center, located in the bucolic setting of Mapleville , R.I.

Saturday's therapy will include a rigorous round or two of Sporting Clays, with a stiff dose of Five-Stand, thrown in for good measure. A relaxing lunch by the trout ponds with a little "brag & gag" will only hasten your long,
long road to recovery.

Do not fall victim to the dissuasion provided by your local weatherman. Brother Mann has sealed our fate with the "higher authorities". Saturday's weather WILL BE partly sunny with light winds and low humidity.

Informal is the rule of the day. Arrive when you want (after 9 am), shoot what you want, with who you want, at member rates. BYOE
( bring your own everything). Addieville does have grills and should have the tent set-up adjacent to the club house. We hope to meet many contributors to this site. The more, the merrier. If you haven't done so already, please PM "Hunshatt" if you plan on attending. Rain date is Sat., May 20th. Hope to see you there

Btw, clacky clack are ok also

Tim
revdocdrew
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:18 am  Reply with quote

With a gift of the appropriate pipe smokins' and fire water, you might be able to talk 16gg into doing his injun anti-rain dance (do a couple of steps for KS too-arks are now being constructed on the prairie)
Are fat cat eatin' labs allowed? Very Happy
Dave Miles
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:18 am  Reply with quote

Drew, I thought you might be flying in for this shoot, on your private jet.
I was going to have you swing by Michigan and pick me up. I can't afford to help you out much on the fuel, but I'll bring the shells. Laughing
revdocdrew
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27 am  Reply with quote

Nasty PM sent to Four-fingers Dave the Parker Putz Laughing .
16gaugeguy
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:50 am  Reply with quote

16GG is busy treading water in merry old New England along with the rest of the soon to be drowned inhabitants. We've had an ocean storm front back up into us from the East. Rumor has it that it's slated to stay around until next Thursday.

I'd love to make the shoot, but I'm busy building this big assed boat some 30 cubits, by 40 cubits, by 50 cubits long. I haven't a clue why I know what a cubit is, but I do. Its the voices. they also keep saying, "Build it, and they will come."

So far, there has been a sizable managery of large and small animals assembling in the neighborhood. The neighbors, who already think me "different," are beginning to nag about all the droppings. the "good fertilizer" line is wearing thin, so I'd better get this boat finished before the town building inspector shows up and shuts me down. See ya.
hunshatt
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:21 am  Reply with quote

Shoot posponed till next sat, due to impending flood.
tim
sbs470
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:15 am  Reply with quote

hunshatt
Don't you meen posponed for forty days
Dove shoot on the forty first day

good shooting
sbs470