16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Hevi-Shot 20 Gauge For Sale -- By the Case
kb
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:34 am  Reply with quote

Everyone,

Right now I am awaiting payment and with that the last of my Hevi-Shot 16 gauge ammo will be gone -- I held nothing back in the end.

HOWEVER...I still have some 20 gauge Hevi-Shot left. These are not loose but in the case (flat). Hevi-Shot packages its loads as ten shells to a box and ten boxes to a case. So a case/flat has 100 rounds. I want to sell this remaining ammo on
a case basis. Here is a rundown:

One (1) case of Hevi-Shot CLASSIC DOUBLES 20ga, 3-inch, 1 oz, #6 shot, 1150 fps, buffered. As I indicated, this is 100 shells. I bought this from Mack's Prairie Wings originally so I checked their price now and it goes for $349.90 and a source on GunBroker.com charges more I believe. I will let each case go for $250 AND
I WILL PAY THE SHIPPING! (The Classic Doubles loads are safe in older vintage guns and those with fixed chokes.)

Two (2) cases of Hevi-Shot PHEASANT 20ga, 2 3/4-inch, 7/8oz, #6 shot, 1250 fps.
The pellets in this load are harder that the Classic Doubles load. As such the Pheasant load should only be used in barrels safe for steel shot even thought this is not a steel shot load. Again, I checked Mack's Prairie Wings and a case for this runs
for $309.90 and more on GunBroker.com so I have decided to sell at $200 a case
AND I WILL PAY THE SHIPPING. (Again, a case has 100 rounds.)

The BEST & QUICKEST way to contact me is at: kbukovich@gmail.com

Two additional points to consider. When these cases go, I will have no more Hevi-Shot to blow-out/sell. Nothing is held back.
Second, the price of the non-toxic loads like Hevi-Shot are NOT going to get cheaper in the months and years ahead -- just the opposite in my opinion.
So now is a good time to buy and hold sort of speak. I think it will cost more later if you wait.

Hope to hear from you soon. Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards,
Keith in Michigan
kbukovich@gmail.com