16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  20 Gauge Hevi-Shot For Sale -- Best REASONABLE Offer
kb
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:54 am  Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone on this forum who has purchased ammo and related items from me. It is appreciated.

What follows is the very last I have in Hevi-Shot. (Everything in 16ga has been sold.)

2 Flats (10 boxes equaling 100 shells for each flat) of Hevi-Shot Pheasant in 20 ga.
2 3/4-inch, 7/8 oz, 1250 fps, #6 shot, plastic hulled. For this load you need to have barrels which are safe for steel shot (even though this is not a steel shot load).

1 Flat (10 boxes equaling 100 rounds) of Hevi-Shot CLASSIC DOUBLES in 20ga.
3-inch, 1 oz, 1150 fps, #6 shot, buffered, plastic hulled. These are safe for older vintage guns and those with fixed chokes.

Current retail for either one of these flats is well north of $300. Check GunBroker or Mack's Prairie Wings for verification.

I would like to sell these remaining Hevi-Shot loads by the flat. After these go, I will have no Hevi-Shot to offer up.

So, in order to expedite things, I am going to allow the followers of this forum to make their Best REASONABLE offer for 1 or 2 or all 3 flats. I will be paying the shipping so please calculate this into your offers. Also, please be specific which flats you are bidding on, etc.

The BEST & QUICKEST way to contact me with questions or offers is:

kbukovich@gmail.com

To be fair with everyone, I will not make any snap decisions but will allow enough time for everyone to see this posting and then bid via my email address. I will email back those whose offers have won.

Now I am asking everyone to be fair and reasonable and not try to make a steal.
Remember I am also paying UPS shipping costs. Your payment will need to be in money order form. I will answer any questions anyone may have.

Best of luck and hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Keith in Michigan
kbukovich@gmail.com