For those who might be new and not seen the guidelines at the top of this section.
Due to popular demand, we have installed a forum topic to assist the buying, selling and trading of 16ga.guns. 16ga. (or 16ga.com) is not a gun dealer and accepts NO COMMISSIONS on any transactions that may or may not occur. This feature is offered to The 16ga.Society members and intended to act much like a 'want ad' in a newspaper. There are guidelines that MUST be followed for this to work. They are the following:
1) This forum is REQUIRED to be friendly. See Rules 4 & 5.
2) 16ga. does not warrant the information about the gun or the condition of the gun. 16ga. will take no part in the dealings between buyer and seller and will not arbitrate any disputes, no matter how minor.
3) List Only ONE gun at a time. Private parties only. Dealers have their own websites and networks. Anyone listing multiple guns will be viewed as a professional and we will delete all but ONE listing.
4) NO negotiation on GunTalk. Any negotiations between seller and buyer should be handled privately using the Private Message (PM) feature of GunTalk via E-mail.
5) Additional posts should only seek further information about the 16ga. gun in question. NO posts are allowed that critique or editorialize the Author's intent, motives, or competence. This forum is intended to be a friendly posting of 'want ads' and should not merit responses that can be taken personally.
6) Once the gun is found or sold, post a notice so the listing can be removed.
We all know 16ga s are worth more an model 4 16 GA s are alot harder to find than 20 ga
what model are we talking about? model 4? model 4 deluxe? model 4 bournbrook round action? model 4/53? model 4/53 upgrade? You have for sale a standard model 4/53 I believe, correct? A standard model 4/53 is a great gun...but it is VERY different than any of the others that I referenced...it is a nicer gun than a standard model 4, but a lesser gun than any of the others that I referenced, IMO,....so, it is quite important to be precise in what you are referencing. Not trying to be difficult, quite the opposite, actually. Good luck with your sale.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum