Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Location: Endless Mountains of Pa
Here is the sequence I use to post pictures form jpg.com
1. Down load your pictures to jpg.com
2. Choose file from your computer by left clicking on Choose File on JPG, this brings down your home computer storage. Choose the picture you intend to post on the 16 forum. Right click on the Choose button, at the right bottom of your jpg screen.
3. Your home computer pictures will disappear, your jpg screen is fully viewable again, scroll down to the Upload Image box, right click Upload Image.
4. Wait for the Picture image to appear.
5. Left click on the Top Box, it should turn Blue in color, a choice box will drop down.
6. Right click on the word Copy, the box will disappear.
7. Click off of jpg and re-enter the 16 forum. Your computer will hold the photo for posting.
8. select and edit the thread you want to post the picture in.
9.Left click the choose box will reappear, right click Paste to enter the picture in the tread, then post the thread as you would normally do.
Your picture image will appear in the post like this one below did.
_________________ "L.C. Smith America's Best" - John Houchins
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum