16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  FS...Winchester 21 16gauge DT-PG-SF 1937 non ejector 6lb-8
big-k
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:12 am  Reply with quote

Sold pending funds....thanks all I have a real nice, hard to find with double triggers, original condition 26" Grouse, woodcock and quail gun. IC/Mod marked and choked at 005/010 original but plate and finishes. Stock dimensions are 1 1/2 X 2 3/8 X 14 Gun shows light use and shows 20-30% loss at belly plate that looks normal from light use. Gun is 95% overall. Perfect screw slots, No dings or dents in metal and only a couple bumps in the wood nothing bad. I'm have not used this gun since buying my custom CSMC Fox....so its time to find her a new huntin buddy...(-: Looking for a cash sale but may take a Ruger Red Label 28 Gauge for my wife on trade? I will do a 3 month lay-a way if needed with 1/3 down. Asking 6K to cover my original investment only. E-mail for pictures to: shooting-stars@comcast.net thanks all SXS Ohio