16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Wand for sale
upland
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:43 am  Reply with quote

Selling my favorite hun gun. 28 gauge Prandelli Gasperini. Made in Gardone, Italy and imported by Richland Arms, Blissfield, MI. 26” barrels, 14 1/4 lop, 2 3/4” chambers, extractors and round knob pistol grip. Single non-selective trigger, IC/IM. Weighs 5 lbs, 1 oz on my digital scale. This gun has a rounded field style forend and coin finished sideplates (boxlock action) with game scene (shorthair on one side, huns on the other) and scroll engraving. There is some slight spots of tarnish on the action and some minor handling marks on the stock but overall the gun is in very nice shape. Mechanically perfect with clean bores. It is a joy to carry, well balanced and swings nicely. Would be a great ruffed grouse gun and I have taken some sharpies and a few pheasants with it as well. The only reason I’m selling it is that I have found a 16 I’d like to buy. I did a little research when I bought this gun and found out there were only 250 imported and this one is marked 117. I bought the gun at Cabela’s and my asking price is the same as I bought it for which I think is a great deal for this sweet little gun. $1,050 shipped via 2-3 day Priority Mail to your FFL unless you happen to be in Montana and want to pick it up or meet somewhere near Bozeman. Please email me at prubright@gmail.com for pictures. Thanks for looking. [/b]
upland
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:06 am  Reply with quote

PS this gun is an over/under. Probably be listed on gunbroker next week.
upland
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:05 pm  Reply with quote

SPF