16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  16 gauge Beretta Silver Hawk for sale SOLD
double vision
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 am  Reply with quote

For sale is a 16 ga. Beretta Silver Hawk built in 1960. The gun weighs an ounce over 6 1/2 pounds and has 28” barrels with Briley Tungsten/Steel Thinwall choke tubes. (SK, SK, IC, M, IM). It has extractors and a front articulated trigger. I have had some issues professionally repaired. Double-gunsmith Mark Robson recently put the barrels on-face, and Craig Libhart of Susquehanna Stockworks rebuilt the forend metal into a better design than the original. Craig also glass-bedded the action. The chip behind the receiver was a finish-deep crack that I should have attended to and it got away on me. I’m sure a good gunsmith could make that look much better.

I paid considerably more for the shotgun less than the repairs, but I cannot in good conscience ask for more than I feel is a fair price, and I don’t believe a buyer is responsible for paying for the Brileys or work done. I’m taking a bath on it, but my interests have changed to Parkers and Foxes.

SOLD

Last edited by double vision on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
mart
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:52 am  Reply with quote

PM inbound
double vision
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 pm  Reply with quote

Sold!