16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns  ~  Opinions on FAIR Rizzini 600T 16GA Please
jig
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:04 pm  Reply with quote

I have been starting to notice a few of these floating around at really varied prices. I've seen them as low as 1800.00 to as high as 3500.00.
The reason I'm asking is because they are real nice looking guns and just seem to strike that cord in me....kind of like a woman you like. Just my taste I guess. They are case colored and have gold inlays and either straight or Prince of Wales stocks. They weigh from 6.4 - 6.8 LBS and I'm seriously entertaining their pursuit. If anybody has handled or owned one...or even knows somebody with one I'd appreciate some critique. I have never bought a gun I havent handled before but there are none of these I've been able to find nearby enough to check out. Thanks
grouser47
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:12 pm  Reply with quote

I have them in 12 & 20ga --- They are a great gun for the $. They fit me better than Beretta and I think they are a better deal.
Enjoy!
MGF
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:46 pm  Reply with quote

Really like my F.A.I.R. Model 900, if that's any help. I believe they're mechanically identical guns with different exteriors. Mine fits me like it was made for me and shoots where I look. Got it in the spring and put 6 to 8 flats through it at low-gun skeet and have carried it nearly every pheasant trip this year. No problems at all to date. Very glad I bought it. Had a little buyer's remorse after dropping $3,300 (and now I see they're being marked down), but that's no big deal. Mine's been such a sweet handler and reliable pheasant gun that it would be foolish of me not to appreciate it.
hoashooter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:56 pm  Reply with quote

jig---find that woman what will buy you one and then you are set----seriously they are fine shotguns and will retain resale value when that divorce becomes final Wink