16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns  ~  Chambermates
Cahoonje
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:05 am  Reply with quote

I never had the opportunity to meet Col. Graham, but I like him. Sounds identical to my grandfather...a true sportsman and southern gentleman ...greatest man I ever met.

Great post Steve and CC.
Jodie
16gaugeguy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:57 am  Reply with quote

Coastie Chief wrote:
I've always maintained that it doesn't take much to make a man feel rich. It also seldom involves money.
I've got a wonderful wife, six kids, a few nice guns and a baby Springer. Nice house and a decent truck, a steady job. I AM a rich man.
Mike

Yes you are Chief and wise to know it too. I wish I'd woken up sooner. Now I know having enough is a blessing and never having enough is a fool's quest. I'm just glad I woke up before it was too late.

Cahoonje, I've met gentlemen from all over the USA. However, I recken that the South has more than its fair share. There is something to be said for a slower pace of life. It gives one time to think before acting and time to reflect on the results. That is how gentlemen are made. I'm back in the North now and its tough to hang on to one's patience up here where life is always 90 MPH or better. I hope if global warming does come to pass, one of the few benifits will be to slow us damn fool yankees down a bit.