16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  THANKS FOR THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE
Charles Hammack
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:00 pm  Reply with quote

I would like to APPLAUD The SIXTEEN GAUGE SOCITY , and thank the Moderator, Members and Visitors of this Fourm.

The recent response of the Members and Visitors concerning the Marlin 90 and 16ga wad project has to say the least been Overwhelming .

I would like to let the folks that I have yet to get back with via Phone , Email and Letter. Please bear with me I will get back with you as I can , I have been very busy and promise to get back with you as time permits .

This fourm has allowed me to do a Feasibility and Perspectus Study beyond what I could have ever hoped for cocerning the 16ga , with the amount of responses that I have received , I have learned that their are a great deal more 16ga shooters out there than I had once thought possible existed , I have found out that a large number of 16ga shooters are just VISITORS to this site and not MEMBERS .

This has shocked me a bit as to the response to my Hobbie Projects , it has me to believe that this Hobbie could with the Help of so many, lead in to a Business to provide componets and a 16ga shotgun to the shooter.

I would especially like to thank 16guageguy . I have been informed by many people that I have visited with due to Guy playing the Devils Advocate with all the issues coming out and being hashed over in a very through manner that had made the differnce for them and they decided to contact me and inquire more on my Hobbie Projects , wishing me good luck and asking me to Please speed up my plans .

In response to this as soon as the wads come off the Mold , I am going to pack up a couple of bags of 500 wads and send to Guy in appreciation of the efforts he put forth in making this project come to life .

I will keep posting as developments come to life , and thanks once again to all you folks for your commitment and efforts TO KEEP THE 16GA ALIVE AND WELL.

Regards Charles

SHOW IT , SHOOT IT , SHARE IT.