16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  cz sxs 16ga, 26", fixed impcyl.mod
rgrigutis
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 am  Reply with quote

cdnn is selling these on special for 550. i'd spring but the slush fund is 0 after i got my sweet 16.
M D Christian
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:55 am  Reply with quote

That may or may not be a bargain..MDC
chorizo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:08 am  Reply with quote

M D Christian wrote:
That may or may not be a bargain..MDC

I have one, I have shot the ***** out of it and if it is the Ringneck they are selling it is a bargain. Mine is reliable, fits well, is regulated perfectly, shoots the choke marked, and is solidly built. The only drawback is it is slightly heavier than my other guns, but that is fine since I have 26" barrels and it compensates for that.

Zero problems with it. It is perfect for a foul weather gun as it is black chromed outside, white chromed inside.

Frankly, with mine, for the $ it can't be beat for the reasons I bought it for and that is: it is my beat around, bad weather gun that I use when I am hesitant to take my other guns because of the conditions.

Reliability? No problems with now over 2000 skeet rounds, a 4 day dove hunt and 3 rainy day hunts of quail and huns. Couldn't be said about my brother's new Remington 1100 classic or his friends Benelli both costing the same or more.

up-hunter
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:53 am  Reply with quote

You would have to tell us what model it is for us to know if it is a real bargain or not, if it's a bob white that is a very good price, if it's a ring neck it is a very very very good price, as they both list for around a thousand dollars on the cz website.
nutcase
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:00 am  Reply with quote

It is the Bobwhite they are selling at that price.

rgrigutis
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:25 pm  Reply with quote

what an ingrate! i came accross this and took the time to post it here as i know cdnn has got some great deals occassionally and new 16's are hard to come by sale priced. if you had the gumption you coulda googled cdnn and found out for yourself rather than taking me to task for not specifying the model. last time i'll post a 'heads up' here.