16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  WTB s x s 16 ga with cast -on for a lefty
gpk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:23 pm  Reply with quote

Hi folks - I'm looking for a decent 16 ga s x s with some cast-on for a lefty. Cast 0 will also be considered. Thanks!
GPK
last dollar
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 am  Reply with quote

email me at kribscw@peoplepc.com I have just what you need...
gpk
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:53 pm  Reply with quote

If anyone else has something that might fit the bill, please feel free to respond - I'm open to any number of makes and styles, but I'm a fan of double triggers, 13.5 - 14 1/4 lop, 26 - 28 " barrels, chokes ic/mod, or similar, weight in the 5 3/4 to 6 1/4 # range.
I've found as a lefty that a guy can custom order an Ugartechea from Lion Country Supply with a lefty stock, but it has to be a grade III ($2195) ot higher I believe. Anywaym that's about my best option new that I know of. I really like the Fox/Lefevertype guns too, so that's where I'm at.

Thanks again -
GPK
putz463
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:46 am  Reply with quote

[quote="gpk"]If anyone else has something that might fit the bill, please feel free to respond - Thanks again -
GPK[/quote]

have you looked into Huglu shotguns?

www.huglushotguns.com

I asked Hulgu to quote a 16ga, 24-26" O/U, double trigger, schnable/english field grade wood, cast off with my stock dimensions, in the 5.75-6.5lb range + tubes (they couldnt do tubes in 16 so I asked for MOD/SKT). They responded within a day with a price of $450-500ish for the gun and $350ish shipping. The factory was more than happy to deal directly with me. Remeber though that the gun will need to transfer through an FFL agent here in the states. I figure an aftermarket tube job if needed will be in the $150-200 range. So I can have my idea of the perfect field gun in my stock dimensions in my hands for around $800-1000.00 in 2-3 months. I worked with Mesut Maneav mesut@huglushotguns.com

Good luck with your search. Mike

Del Mc Cubbin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm  Reply with quote

I have a FN 16 ga sxs made in Belguim ejector gun with double triggers. Barrells are 27 1/2 { thats original] metric system. this is a side lock with side clips. English stock and a very small bevertail forarm. Wood is a restock job with upgrade wood , checkered 32 lines to the inch. LOP is 14 1/4 and cast on for a lefty. Chokes are tight, mod. and I mod I think. This is what some people call a funeral gun , blued and no engraving. This a most likly a pre war gun, chambers have been lengthened to 2 3/4 weight of gun is 6 3/4 lbs. price is $1500.