16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Remington R16 wad order snafu.
16gaugeguy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:05 am  Reply with quote

To Roadkill and the rest of the original R16 order members:

I had a nice chat with Jeff Recob on 12/23/05. Jeff informed me that Remingtion has been preiodically shipping Recobs the missing R16 wads in varying lots. Remington has been somewhat behind schedule with these shipments, but most of the wads have arrived.

When there are enough wads amassed to complete the original count, Recob's will divide them up evenly per 5K lot and ship them free of charge to each one of the folks who originally ordered.

There will be enough shipped to each of us to more than make up for the original shortages. You each will receive one or more bags of wads according to how many 5K lots you each ordered. This will happen as soon as Recob's gets the entire amount of R16 wads needed and can bag them up and ship them.

I trust this will satisfy all of us in the original group. Please let Recob's get the job done. They have been really wonderful throughout the entire process and are dealing not only with our varied group, but with Remington, a large company who we know to be in serious trouble. It cannot be an easy position to be in. Jeff told me to tell you folks that between the two entities, us and Remington, we have been by far, the easiest to deal with and he thanks you all for your patience and your understanding. He also wished everyone "Happy Holidays."

I 've gotten this info to you as fast as I could. A little more patience and we will end up ahead of the curve on this matter. We have Recob's to thank for that. I also thank you folks for your exemplory behavior. Its been a pleasure representing our collective interests, because you've made it easy for me. Thank you, 16GG.